Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where does the time go?

February already. Where did January go? I think I blinked.

I've gotten a referral to go to an Urgent Care clinic off base. That only took a week. So now I get to try to make an appointment there.
Fun, fun, fun.

Still no response from the Witness/Victim place. I've left two messages so far. I think I need to make it part of my daily routine to call until I get some sort of response.

Hubby is nearly done with his last class for his degree. WooHoo! And he's taking a week of leave. Should be fun.

I've been trying to take it easy as I seem to have run myself into the ground. I've been reading a little bit (Twilight). Got two chapters in tonite.

I've tried to journal a little, hopefully that will help too.

I've just walked out of the kitchen, dinner dishes not done. I'm just too wrung out to deal with them today. I will hassle it in the morning. GAWD I hate doing it that way. I feel so defeated when I get up to a messy kitchen. UGH. But, if I do it now I can kiss any hope of sleep goodby.

So I'm off to wrap my ankle in it's nightly ice pack and pray for sleep.

Tuesday will be better. Won't it?

No comments: