Sunday, April 12, 2009

New - Edward and Bella My Heart

So here is my very first Twilight inspired stationary.
It's animated which you can see in the tag but not in the stationary preview.
I did this one from a translated tut. I think I missed a couple of steps, but not much I can do.
Also some of the words didn't translate properly so I had to guess what they were trying to say.
Lastly I added several more frames to the animation to make the swing of the heart look more smooth.

You should be able to click on the preview to download the stationary.


And here is the matching tag.
If you want a tag you should be able to click mine to request.
Tags for the always list should be done tomorrow.
Huggles,
Faerie

1 comment:

Shawna R Williamson said...

Awesome job hon!!! I wish I had incredimail to use it, but I don't. I had to get rid of it awhile ago as it kept causing me massive grey hair =)

Love the stat!
HUGS